Monday 12 July 2010

Oooh Manly Cross stitching

Even though it is silly o'clock and have been kept awake most of the night by DH I was wandering about the interwebs and stumbled across a BRILLIANTLY funny blog from a guy who does cross stitch - I have always said men make better stitchers than women and this guys work is great! His blog is v funny too - am now a follower - as I am so new to this blogging lark - I don't realy know the ettiquette of "following" Should I send a "please may I follow you" note? or just lurk mysteriously in the background...I don't know...maybe a friendly comment on one of his posts.....but then would I look like a stalker??? I have no followers yet which makes my ramblings seem slightly mad..bt I'm sure the first ever blogger in the world (I wonder who that was?) must have had no followers for a time and just sat there typing away to themselves - Hope this is not the first step to "crazy cat lady"!!

1 comment:

  1. Etiquette is usually a huge waste of time.

    I say follow him, and then maybe he will follow you as well...

    And make lost of comments. Boys like comments.

    ReplyDelete