Tuesday 6 July 2010

First Post

Well I have been inspired by a friend of mine to start a blog...well not just start a blog... my best friend inspires me to do lots of things so this is just one of the things she has inspired me to do! Thank for being you Rach xx

I'm Laura, 30 something sales rep, a bit dippy and craft stuff is slowly taking over my life! I'm not a tradional crafter, I am a stitcher mainly - but I have just got into stitching ATC's which I am loving - they are only small and I am really enjoying getting creative on such a small canvas! I have only just got back into stitching in thhe past year or so after a 10 year break - I had forgotten how much I loved it and how relaxing I found it, so after a few small designs I embarked on a 9 month project to stitch a unicorn for my mum...Stitchy bug was well and truly back and I have spent the last year working on various smaller projects. My small crafting corner is now bulging at the seams and I am going to have to think of better storage options for all my magazines, threads, patterns, papers and bits and bobs!

I have been pretty good at remembering to take pics of my work so I will post some pics as and when I get some more time, currently trying to speak to my boss on the phone, get ready for work and write this! Thank god for spell check!

No comments:

Post a Comment