Saturday 24 July 2010

Argh Shitty week!!





Well it's been a shitty week in our household - punctuated with lots of stitching!! Not much else I can do when I have buggered up my neck again...Projects I have finished this week tho are..... Chocolate ATC,
Shoes atc, Handbag card and an Autism awareness ribbon for a very good friend - I hate when I finish things and then worry incessantly wether or not people will like what I have made for them!! Plus another of my ATC's has gone missing which has pissed me off as I was really pleased with it!! Little fairy letter N will never meet its recipient - I wonder if there are postmen/women who are getting wise to all our little ATC swops and are starting to keep them - lots seem to be going missing lately..



I also hate trying to type with false nails on! I keep having to delete extra letters that I have accidently struck.

Naughty puppy is going to need a name change to "good puppy" soon as he has not chewed anything this week and seems to be responding to being trusted alone.

DH has been laid off from work so is now franticly trying to find another job before we run out of £££ (craft funds!) so all in all a crap week, still things can only get better eh?

Oh and my bloody iphone keeps locking up which is v annoying!!

Arrrgh now my bloody picture won't upload properly so I'm afraid you will have to turn your head to look at it!! No idea why as is is saved the correct way up but somehow keeps uploading on its side???? WTF???

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, love the chocolate - love all of them really, sorry about your week, sure it will improve soon

    ReplyDelete